Micro Drill Bit SetsJanuary 13 2016 at 12:55 PM
|Jan Levine (Login JML54)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Does anyone know of a source for sets of high-quality micro-sized drill bits? All I can find online are the very cheap Chinese-made sets. Those tend to be poorly made and very fragile.
I have two sets of micro-sized numbered bits that I got years ago from Micro-Mark, but they're not metric. I know there are close equivalents in the number range to metric bits, but would like to have all sizes on hand. Of course, I would want them in some kind of index because it's impossible to read the sizes on the bits as they get smaller and smaller...
- Drill bits - Chris Grove on Jan 13, 2016, 3:31 PM
- Sorry... - Chris Grove on Jan 19, 2016, 11:02 AM
- Possibility??? - Matt Leese on Jan 15, 2016, 7:18 AM
- Found 'em - Jan Levine on Jan 23, 2016, 11:35 AM
- PCB carbide drill bits - Michael Kalbfleisch on Jul 13, 2016, 1:46 PM