Best treatment for clear plastic to look like glass?March 14 2017 at 7:16 PM
|Andrew Tomlinson (Login AndrewTomlinson)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Some use Johnson's Klear.
Some use Tamiya Gloss Clear.
Some polish with their Jeans.
Some just use as is...
Any more to add? I have used Klear, old bottle, now needs diluting usually. But still not overly happy with it.
- Dip in appropriate Tamiya clear. Then, dip in Future. - Matt Nethery on Mar 26, 2017, 5:29 AM
- Does the Tamiya Gloss dry v quick? - Andrew Tomlinson on Apr 7, 2017, 3:23 PM
- Glass Slides - Gordon Parker on Apr 27, 2017, 11:20 AM
- Great ! But how do you cut them?! - Andrew Tomlinson on Apr 27, 2017, 2:21 PM
- According to Dan ... - Gordon Parker on Apr 27, 2017, 9:24 PM
- Still no Dan but he dropped the slides off... - Gordon Parker on May 8, 2017, 2:53 PM