Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Armour Track Models plastic links

July 31 2003 at 4:33 PM
Kevin Weiler  (no login)
from IP address 68.15.27.139

Hi guys,

I'm using these new plastic tracks (T-66) on a Sherman M4A3E8. They seem nice enough; however, have any of you figured out a quick and easy method of de-burring the links? Some type of jig or something?

I can do about 10 Friul links (drilling out the holes, de-burring, cutting the pins, connecting, trimming and glueing ends) in about 10 minutes. These Armour Track links take at least 3x this, all because each link has five nasty little burrs.

It doesn't seem to take you guys long to figure out the quickest way of doing things....can you give me some help regarding these little beasties???

Thank you!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse