Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How to create military decals?

April 11 2008 at 11:50 AM
  (Login rva1945)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 201.234.95.178

I need to paint KFOR leters in my 1:35 MAN 5 ton. You know, they apply paint over the template and the letters are printed over the body. Those decals are hard to get here. Is it possible to download/create those fonts, in order to print them?

Then I could cut the letters with a sharp knife, position it in place and spray white (or whatever color) over the paper with the airbrush, as in the real thing.

Thanks
Robert

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login jasonbobro)
Missing-Lynx members

KFOR Markings

April 12 2008, 4:15 AM 

Eduard made a 1/35 KFOR paint mask...XT017....you should try and get a set....it would save you a bunch of work.

This message has been edited by jasonbobro from IP address 24.71.223.149 on Apr 12, 2008 4:16 AM

Respond to this message   

(Login gphelan)
Missing-Lynx members

Rough

April 13 2008, 10:04 AM 

Hi Robert,

One thing I remember from KFOR was how roughly painted a lot of the KFOR stencils were applied, especially in the early trips out there! I will try dig up some photos for you!

Cheers

Glen

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - How to create military decals?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse