Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Going to start painting my Tigers, if I don't plan on making another, but...

October 18 2011 at 8:29 PM
Ron Hetherington  (Login veezerboy)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 24.136.75.145

two of them are going to be base coated grey first. Do I need to put the 'hairspray' on afterwards before my top coat of yellow?? I want to show the heavy wear areas, hatches, corners, handles and such to have the grey worn thru the yellow.

I'm planning on shooting enamel for the grey. I have done this before and it worked, but the HS looks easier. After I shot the base enamel and let it dry for a couple days, I shot another color on top with acrylic then just used alcohol to scrub away the wear areas. Was happy with this, but want to try the HS and see how it works.

Thanks as always!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse