You are welcome as a guest, and as long as you do not abuse that hospitality, your views and comments will be respected.

............ [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ............

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.............

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum Index
Original Message
  • Goodbye
    • Freda w (no login)
      Posted Mar 23, 2003 9:10 AM

Your straw clutching Bogush has finally degenerated into name calling and accusation making. You're wasting a lot of your time writing tripe which no-one listens to.

Incidentally the Bombardier derived figure for carbon emission per passenger Km on NET phase 1 is 38.3g and the government figure for 1.5 people in a Ford Ka is 108.3g / passengerKm Research in the US has shown similar figures to be true. This was all discussed in some detail on the BBC Nottingham tram debate with references. (My boss George insisted on total accuracy!).

I shall now sign off from this forum Bogush but be warned I shall re-appear wherever you choose to spout your rubbish.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options