You are welcome as a guest, and as long as you do not abuse that hospitality, your views and comments will be respected.

............ [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ............

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.............

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

Sheep ID plan 'a threat to entire UK industry'

January 30 2003 at 4:43 PM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 62.171.194.38

If you want to read that article by:

By Anna Lognonne, The Journal

Is the place for you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dave ~O^O....::::::::::::::::

Do you ever actually even bother to look at your posts' titles on the index page, never mind click on them to read any responses.

I have been editing down your cut and paste spams of off topic posts and reposting them in the

Dave's Journal Thread And Farmers Daily thread

And deleting the original single post threads completely.

I had actually thought that you had added a post or two there yourself.

But I must have been mistaken, as you have continued to post single issue off topic posts that no one bothers to respond to as completely new threads.

And it would appear that not even you look at them once posted.

Because  I have deleted the content and refered anyone interested to the journal on the more recent ones.

But you don't seem to have twigged.

So why do you bother posting them in the first place?

This message has been edited by bogush from IP address 81.79.28.14 on Jan 30, 2003 7:11 PM

Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page............................. !!gg* .......................... !! * .....................

Visitors are requested to keep their posts "legal, decent and honest" and comply with the normal rules of society and web netiquette. Visitors are fully responsible for their own posts and any consequences thereof. However, whilst accepting no responsibility for same, I reserve the right to remove any posts I happen to come across that I feel might be "dubious". The contents of any posts, or websites linked from any posts or any pages on this or related websites do not neccesarily reflect the views or opinions of the forum owner. All copyrights, trademarks, etc, acknowledged