You are welcome as a guest, and as long as you do not abuse that hospitality, your views and comments will be respected.

............ [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ............

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.............

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

Final Trials begin on bacteria Dave

February 14 2003 at 4:59 PM
Dave Bacterium  (no login)
from IP address 62.171.194.39

By The Journal

Trials have begun to assess the potential benefits of sending Dave into quarantine.

Dave: this is not a bulletin board, and even if it were, it wouldn't be the place for posting unexpurgated farming articles that no one else has the slightest interest in.

What makes it worse is that even you, clearly, have absolutely no interest in your posts yourself.  You make no attempt to provide links.  You don't edit them down to show why you are posting them, and to make them shorter and more interesting/likely to be read by the people who don't come here to read about farming issues (ie everyone else!).

And you don't even look at your posts once you've posted them.

Some time ago I set up a daily journal thread for your posts: you don't use it.

I started moving your posts into it: you don't seem to have noticed.

You kept on posting individual new Journal articles as new threads: I edited them down to the title and referred people to the journal, which you don't seem to have noticed either.

Now I put messages in your titles: you're still oblivious to the fact.

Stop it now, or, contrary to my normal policy, I will delete all threads you start.

Comprende?

bogush

It's YOUR Duty!

bogush's lair

This message has been edited by bogush from IP address 81.79.37.45 on Feb 14, 2003 8:34 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
D P Dance
(no login)

The Bacteria is Spreading

February 15 2003, 10:00 AM 

I agree entirely with you, this man is a cheat, feeding of the hard work of others.

However, crime does pay. Some of his posts, (unattributed), are being taken very seriously indeed on Political Debate. Characteristically, he cuts and pastes and then takes little if any further part in the debate which they have created.

Do you know what "plaguarism" means Dave? If not, look it up.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page............................. !!gg* .......................... !! * .....................

Visitors are requested to keep their posts "legal, decent and honest" and comply with the normal rules of society and web netiquette. Visitors are fully responsible for their own posts and any consequences thereof. However, whilst accepting no responsibility for same, I reserve the right to remove any posts I happen to come across that I feel might be "dubious". The contents of any posts, or websites linked from any posts or any pages on this or related websites do not neccesarily reflect the views or opinions of the forum owner. All copyrights, trademarks, etc, acknowledged