You are welcome as a guest, and as long as you do not abuse that hospitality, your views and comments will be respected.

............ [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ...... [Associaton of British Drivers] ...... [Transaction 2007 - Working for the UK Transport Industry] ............

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.............

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

Ok, which one or two of you (so few!) think I'm a self opinionated bore?

September 3 2001 at 12:48 AM
bogush  (Login bogush)
Forum Owner
from IP address 213.105.8.119

Soon as I find those outlandish comments I'm a gonna CENSOR you!

by: Michael (who can't even spell his own email address
on   02.09.01 01:29 pm

"Bogush, why don't you stay on your own web site and participate in your own forum? Is it because the activity level is low and you have spare time to come here? Is it because there are only a small number of participants on your site willing to debate with you? Is it because there are not many people on your site who think you are a sensible person, with balanced views, to debate issues with? You are an overwhelming bore, Bogush. Yes, that is a personal insult. In case you do not fully understand the point I am making, I'll elaborate. You are an overwhelming, self opinionated bore who cannot abide the thought that other people may not share your views. Funnily enough, one or two people on your own forum have expressed similar views about you, Bogush. Is everyone wrong but you Bogush? Now, crawl back into your lair, Bogush and grow up.

If anyone is interested in visiting Bogush's own site, just search for Bogush on a search engine like Yahoo."

Fame at last!

Northamptonshire press release 

Where my outrageous behaviour got me banned for a second and final time after being banned for my misbehaviour here:

The usual......(long) 

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert King
(Login robkings)

Errrrmmm!!!!!

September 3 2001, 12:08 PM 

He does have a point, you know!

Robert

Fritz, Bandit and Arabia.
(Login sensible)

Grrrrr---------

September 3 2001, 1:38 PM 

We don't find him boring, deep, but not boring.

bogush
(Login bogush)
Forum Owner

Double Errrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm

September 3 2001, 3:00 PM 

Robbii

So which is the point that he has ? ; - )

BTW Did you read the introduction to the forum.

Did you read his posts?

(Or are you "michael" ? ; - )

Reminds me of the animalzoo posts from the good old days, remember.

And what do those new threads that have just appeared remind you of ? : - (

Fritz, Bandit and Arabia.
(Login sensible)

The winter of discontent.

September 3 2001, 4:10 PM 

Colditz, but it looks less foreboding in the summer.:)

genevois
(Login genevois)

I'll back Boge

September 3 2001, 5:26 PM 

No, let's be fair. Yes Boge is self-opinionated, but then aren't we all in posting on these boards ... we want to get our point across, and it takes a lot for any of us to back down on what we think is right. So, sometimes his posts go on for an eternity, but it's his board and sadly we can't edit out half of what he writes. Then again, that's what the scroll bar was invented for.

But Boge has created a nice little "virtual pub" (as I think Funkii called it), which picked up from the demise of the PFL watering hole ... I wonder what happened to Eric and his animals, and taximan, and WeeFatBob and that crowd. They must have found somewhere else that had lock-ins .....

funkiiprez
(Login funkiiprez)

Stubborn, awkward, self-opinionated, cynical....but not a bore (well, not always)

September 3 2001, 8:27 PM 

As Clint Eastwood once said: "Opinions are like a***holes.....everyone's got one".

I think he was probably trying to imply that not everyone's are worth listening to or bear much close scrutiny.

If i'm being honest, you have been worth listening to and have offered up challenging arguments for some of us.

Don't let it go to your head though.

FP
(Login FP)

Untitled

September 4 2001, 1:40 AM 

"why don't you stay on your own web site and participate in your own forum? Is it because the activity level is low"

It's just the ones you let off the chains Bog, as long as you keep them contained in here, we'll all be happy.

(Login susieD)

Self opinionated bores

September 4 2001, 11:45 PM 

Self opinionated bores are what makes the world go round, so don't be so antiboreist !
Actually I have noticed there are too many of them just now and that Bogush does not qualify anymore.

I don't see any point in not being self-opinionated - I meanm, if you havene't got any of your own how do you get around - on someone else's? Again, there are too many doing that right now and it is seriously tedious and monotonous. Like driving at the speed limit at 3 in the morning.

Current Topic - Ok, which one or two of you (so few!) think I'm a self opinionated bore?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page ..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page.....The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Ecology Truth or Myth Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Resources Page..... The Its YOUR Duty! Motorists Protest News Page............................. !!gg* .......................... !! * .....................

Visitors are requested to keep their posts "legal, decent and honest" and comply with the normal rules of society and web netiquette. Visitors are fully responsible for their own posts and any consequences thereof. However, whilst accepting no responsibility for same, I reserve the right to remove any posts I happen to come across that I feel might be "dubious". The contents of any posts, or websites linked from any posts or any pages on this or related websites do not neccesarily reflect the views or opinions of the forum owner. All copyrights, trademarks, etc, acknowledged