How about - a mysterious virus arrives on the ship

by Queasly

And they all have sex? And a big orgy at the end - gotta have a big orgy!

Actually I've long been interested in the fanfic reaction to what is quite an asexual lil world they've portrayed on the screen - are ppl compensating for the lack of any real genuine sexial impulses from these characters - except ironically enough, Picard - or simply projecting repressed needs (ie Wesley gets buggered for 50 pages) onto figures that have non of their own... being perfect as they are.

It's not an idle discyussion - the non-violent proposition, and preproposition of classic NG gestures at a future that provides a disconnect in todays society, in which sex and violence are so intwinned, yet no1 seems willing to articulate..
for instance, in my story, 'Bev and Dea', the Doc fucks Deanna with an alien strap-on which we discover in the course of the story is actually.... but no I'd just spoil it.

Hey, here's a vid of Tuvok singin about his Mum. More watchable than the whole damn 7 years.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=axFweioVkzs

Posted on Apr 30, 2007, 2:21 AM
from IP address 195.92.67.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Re: How about - a mysterious virus arrives on the ship. Planet Riker, Apr 30, 2007
    1. Lovely neck. Queasly, May 2, 2007
      1. Re: Lovely neck. Planet Riker, May 3, 2007
        1. I like Wham a lot. Queasly, May 5, 2007
          1. Re: I like Wham a lot. Anonymous, May 7, 2007
            1. That last one was "Plannienonymous". Planet Riker, May 7, 2007
              1. So if you built a faster-than-light ship. Queasly, May 9, 2007
                1. There's better ideas than that. Planet Riker, May 9, 2007
                  1. Re: There's better ideas than that. Planet Riker, May 11, 2007
                    1. Has this been peer reviewed? And, what was she thinking?. Queasly, May 14, 2007
                      1. Re: Has this been peer reviewed? And, what was she thinking?. Planet Riker, May 16, 2007

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement