Re: I like Wham a lotby Anonymous
Prince is already building a faster than light ship to get to this one.
5 times bigger than Earth? I wonder what the gravity would be? Must be close to double Earth's gravity. Oy. Saggy titties will abound.
Speaking of faster than light ships, I've been reading some interesting theories lately (by a respectable physicist, not a nut). Might be doable after all.
Posted on May 7, 2007, 2:24 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- That last one was "Plannienonymous". Planet Riker, May 7, 2007
- So if you built a faster-than-light ship. Queasly, May 9, 2007
- There's better ideas than that. Planet Riker, May 9, 2007
- Re: There's better ideas than that. Planet Riker, May 11, 2007
- Has this been peer reviewed? And, what was she thinking?. Queasly, May 14, 2007
- Re: Has this been peer reviewed? And, what was she thinking?. Planet Riker, May 16, 2007