You know, if I'd called this site "Planet Potter" I'd get more hits

by Planet Riker

And I could post exciting 'spoilers' about who lives and who dies.

Someone should ask JK Rowling the best part about writing those books. I bet she'd grin evilly and say "Deciding who lives and who dies".

I know who dies, incidentally. Just 2 characters. And you'd never guess which ones. Well, unless you've already read the ending of course.

Oh come on! Who wants to be the first person in the bookshop come midnight on the 21st to grab a copy of the book, flick to the last page (well the last page of the book proper, there is an epilogue after that) and then say in a very loud voice "I know who dies! It's ..."

For added class it is essential that you should not have read any of the books before doing this. Mispronouncing the character names will win you valuable extra points, although unfortunately the characters that die don't have difficult names. Which means I've just given away that Hermione doesn't die...

(Note that, as always, this is satire and I take no responsibility for injuries that may occur as a result of such reckless behaviour. You may wish to consider some form of body armour).

Posted on Jul 17, 2007, 10:05 PM
from IP address 210.87.16.4

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement