Home > Discussion Groups > Spanish Language

F/S beautiful and rare Luftwaffe Book in Spanish

February 6 2011 at 9:06 PM
No score for this post
Jose Reyes  (Acceso jlreyes18)
Missing-Lynx members
de la dirección IP 98.219.68.175

Hi all,
I will be offering many Luftwaffe related book due to my dedications to German land forces.
The first one is a beautiful a very rare book in Spanish language: "La Lufwaffe de Hitler" (The Hitler's Luftwaffe) by Tony Wood/Bill Gunston. Editorial San Martin, Madrid. Its a graphic and technical encyclopedia, in one book, for the Luftwaffe.
It Has 248 pages , lots of pictures and over 300 big size illustrations. First part begins with the History from 1920/1932 rebuild era,to the bitter end in 1945. With resumed year to year list of operations, battles and formations description. Second part is called "Los Aviones de Hitler" (Hitler's Planes), with a full directory of models by factory, from Arado to Siebel, + the Mistel composite aircraft.
The book has the Illustrated dust cover damaged for years in library, but the beautiful red hardcover is intact. Inner side, it has two pen signatures, one at the beginning and one at the end, otherwise is in perfect condition.

I am asking for $40 plus Shipping from zip 33028. Paypal and North America buyers preferred.

Any interested in pictures or further information please email me.

regards,

Jose

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse