Advertisement
Home > Discussion Groups > Spanish Language

Dear Mig Jiminez

October 26 2014 at 8:20 PM
No score for this post
Christian Pålsson  (Acceso ChristianPaalsson)
Missing-Lynx members
de la dirección IP 188.181.92.96

Hello Mig,
I hope it is ok that I write in English - I don't speak spanish, sorry.

Me and my wife want to thank you for a GREAT lecture on painting and weathering at C4 in Malmö this weekend! We saw it both yesterday and today (and we came a bit late yesterday, sorry about that!)

We think that all your work is AMAZING, and it was fantastic opportunity to see you working and learn some of your techniques.

Also thank you for your excellent advice on the PSYCOLOGY of modelling! I really think that it has never been more important for the modeller to keep focus on the joy of modelling and the balance in life with work, relationships and other interest happy.gif I think too may people become obsessed with details and become frustrated and end up giving up buidling models. In fact it has happened to me - and I stopped building for several years...

So THANK YOU SO MUCH - YOU ARE A GREAT INSIRATION TO ALL MODELLERS IN THE WORLD!

I am a Danish modeller and live in Copenhagen. Is there any chance that maybe you can come to Denmark and teach us some of your techniques? It would be FANTASTIC!!!

Best regards,
Your BIG FAN Christian Pålsson

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse