<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Contact for Quiron Ediciones - info on books

September 7 2010 at 1:07 PM
No score for this post
Mario Raspagliosi  (Acceso raspagliosi)
Missing-Lynx members
de la dirección IP 94.86.71.161

Hi to all,
I bought an used copy of Panzer I book from Quiron Ediciones and found it very interesting and well done, so I wish to buy, directly from them if possible, some other books (Panzer IV - The Wehermacht's Armoured first; Fallschirmjäger sobre el Gran Sasso; Motocicletas de la 2ª guerra mundial; La Artillería en la GC Material de Origen Italiano; and maybe Vehículos Acorazados en el Tercio (I)).
I contact them at their address quironediciones@quironediciones.com but to got no answer.
is the Publications Company still existing? Is the "buscar" link working? I cannot make it work.
Also:
Anyone has an opinion regarding the books I wish to buy? Only the first is bilingual?

Ciao
Mario Raspagliosi
Italy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AutorReply
Guillem Martí i Pujol
(Acceso GMARTI)
Missing-Lynx members

wrong address?

No score for this post
September 18 2010, 4:09 PM 

I think the contact address is quiron@quironediciones.com
They're publishing regularly.
Perhaps on holidays in August.
The "buscar" link works. Example: put "panzer" in the box, select "titulo/title" and then "encontrar/find"
From the titles you list, only the Panzer IV is in english.

Mario Raspagliosi
(Acceso raspagliosi)
Missing-Lynx members

Thanks Guillem

No score for this post
September 24 2010, 12:14 PM 

I have tried also your addres, but without any answer, I will try to buy the nooks online from the site without any previous contact.
Ciao
Mario

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse