If anyone is interested.
My next door neighbor is selling his cedar strip canoe. If it was a solo (and I had the money), I'd have already grabbed it myself.
I've had a good look at it, and I think it looks great. Features include:
- Chestnut Prospector Design
- Tandem, 16' Long
- Bead and Cove Construction
- West System Epoxy
- Hand-Caned Seats (original cane seats also included separately)
- Inside and Outside Stems
- Brass Stem Bands
- Weight is Approximately 58 lbs
- Registration Current Through 2012
$1,200 Or Best Offer
The canoe is located in Babbitt, MN, just 15 miles south of Ely
Click Here for Full Description and Contact Info