Grand Marais, then Sawbill, then Ely - Paddlin' & Pickin'July 11 2012 at 5:14 AM
No score for this post
jstroke (Login j_stroke)
Leaving in a week for my trip north and can't wait! I'm making several stops and hoping if anyone out there is in the same area at the same time we can cross paths. Here's an abbreviated schedule:
July 19 - 20 in Grand Marais (appearing on WTIP's "The Roadhouse" 5-7 pm on 7/20 - please listen in no matter where you are!!)
July 20 - a fun performance 7:30pm - "What's Upstairs At Betsy Bowen's - 301 1st Avenue West Grand Marais, MN 55604 (218) 387-1992. PLEASE COME if you're in town!
July 22 - 3rd annual Tuscarora Lodge unplugged performance, Seagull paddling the next day!
July 26 - meeting up with Old Scout and Twins87 at Sawbill. Jamming with Bill Hansen paddling after.
July 31- Aug 4 Ely. Slim Lake solo.
Paddling between pickin!
Hope to see some of you. Let me know if you'll be around. Thanks
"So many lakes, so little time"
- Nice! - howard sprague on Jul 11, 2012, 10:21 AM
- IN ADDITION TO THIS........... - Cossack on Jul 11, 2012, 11:10 AM
- will you be there the night of Aug 4th? - CanoeKev on Jul 11, 2012, 11:25 AM
- We'll be in Ely...... - Sink r' Swim on Jul 11, 2012, 3:11 PM
- darn, - jstroke on Jul 11, 2012, 5:45 PM