<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS SOME NIGHT VISION GLASSES

December 3 2001 at 8:29 PM
BMW  (no login)
from IP address 199.183.192.112

Dear Honey,

I know your just dying to buy me diamonds for xmas...(yeah right).....but I don't want diamonds...nor clothes.......all I want is bigfoot equipment......youknow......those fancy night vision equipment...yes, I know I said I wanted a platinum diamond wedding ring on our tenth anniversary, but I've changed my mind.........how about some money instead so I can go shopping at the monkeychasers equipment store.....I promise if you do, I'll go buy that camo bra I told you about.....We know I haven't been a good girl this year............but after all it's hard being a princes......(as Robert would say)

Well folks.......I think my husband will flip if he gets the above letter......that's fer sure....you know you are in trouble when you would rather get equipment rather than jewelery........tell me....is this normal.........ugh....been out in the woods too long....

Sandra...I've been hanging out with you too long...I said fer instead of for............

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert
(Login OkBugDoc)
Forum Owner

You know thats like

December 4 2001, 10:42 AM 

Buying the wife that riding mower for her birthday....I got the feeling she didn't like it LOL
But man can she cut grass!

Cindy when you get all those toys he might want to go with ya ..just to insure proper operation

Robert

Respond to this message   
Laurie
(no login)

Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 7 2001, 6:15 AM 

You should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!May you get a reindeer turd in your stocking this year. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Respond to this message   
Laurie
(no login)

Next Christmas..........

December 7 2001, 6:19 AM 

I want the night vision goggles, I will settle for a good working camera this year, lol. Maybe if I can catch Santa under that mistletoe.............. hehehehe

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  
Find more forums on BigfootCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
OKlahoma.Monkey.Chasers.1999-2003 MonkeyChasers 2000-2003