Welcome to the New and Improved (Gold) Monkey House

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DVD Extras Wish List

December 26 2007 at 5:56 PM
Patricia (a.k.a. Monkey Woman)  (Login goldmonkey)
Owner
from IP address 76.179.43.47

Since it's looking more and more like Universal will actually release the show on DVD (IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!!!), what's on your wish list for extras? I know I'd love it if they had episode commentaries with the 3 main stars and maybe the Big Kahuna himself, Don Bellisario. But I'd really love to see some delete scenes if they still exist. We know that they regularly had to cut the episodes for time constraints, so there must be some really great stuff out there lurking in the Universal vaults, never seen by the fans.

Anybody else have any other suggestions?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login rugar77)

Re: DVD Extras Wish List

December 30 2007, 5:26 PM 

wardrobe and set design.

Anonymous
(Login rugar77)

December 30 2007, 5:27 PM 

wardrobe and set design. oh, Happy new year everyone!

GoldmonkeyFan
(no login)

December 31 2007, 6:39 PM 

I'd like to see a roundtable with the cast & crew reminsicing about the show. Of course any interviews & commentaries would be nice, but I'd love to see Stephen & Faye provide commentary on "Last Cahnce Louie" so they could talk about their meeting and marriage and stuff. I'm not holding my breath though, since this is Universal. We'd be lucky if we even get deleted scenes.

Evan Wright
(no login)

Wish list

January 3 2008, 11:42 PM 

It'd be really cool to have an "actors' commentary" option, so you could opt to hear the actor's reminiscing about the scenes as they are playing.

Darth Damn
(no login)

Just wish...

August 23 2008, 10:22 AM 

.... they'd hurry up an do it.

Anonymous
(Login CapnAhab)

June 14 2010, 10:41 AM 

My 1 disappointment is the lack of commercials & bumpers for the show - that would've been nice. The set seems a bit frozen in 2001 with its style of menus & features. BUT - I am not complaining. It's great to have the best tv show of the 80's on DVD - it looks great on the 42" tv, esp. the red trim on the goose!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Visit the Tales of the Gold Monkey - Full Service Website.