If you are the owner of a copyrighted work(s) that appears on Network54.com without your permission, you may request removal of the infringing material under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Please provide the following information to Network54 in accordance with the DMCA for removal of copyrighted material:
1. A detailed description of the work that you believe to be infringement of your copyrighted material
Please be as descriptive as possible when submitting details of the infringed work; a link to your original work (if available) will help.
2. Identification of the material claimed to be infringing that is to be removed by Network54
This should be a URL on the Network54.com site and should contain the content identified as the copyrighted work. In the case of a Network54 Forum, identifying the forum name is not sufficient, nor is providing a link to the forum's home page sufficient, as we will need the URL to a specific post or thread in a Network54 forum to the alleged infringement.
3. Your contact information, including a valid address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement that you believe in good faith that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agent or the law.
5. A statement that you affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the holder of the exclusive right that you claim to be infringed.
6. The signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
We provide a PDF file of a form that you can use to provide this information. Once you have completed this form and/or provided the information above necessary for us to investigate your complaint, please sign it and mail to:
attn: Copyright Infringement
8605 Santa Monica Blvd. #90748
Los Angeles, CA 90069